Hello and welcome to my website. My name is Sam Peterson, I am a qualified and fully insured reflexologist, masseur, life coach, mentor and owner of Pink Therapies.
Pink Therapies is:
- for all ladies that care about their health
- passionate about women's health and well-being
- experienced at working with ladies with or recovering from breast cancer.
What I do:
- hand or foot reflexology
- body massage
- Indian head massage
- hot stones massage
- mentoring and life coaching
- corporate reflexology and well-being training.
Just some of the health concerns I have experience working with:
- Cancer (primary and secondary), specialising in breast cancer
- Stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Back, neck and shoulder pain including sciatica
- Cystitis and other bladder/kidney infections
- Headaches and migraine
- IBS and constipation
- Pregnancy and sickness
Benefits of reflexology and massage:
- expel toxins
- release tension and restore a natural state of balance
- deeply relaxing
- improves blood and lymph circulation
- improved nerve supply
- improved immune system
- pain relief
- they are both wonderful preventative health care treatments which create a feeling of well-being.
You may be stuck in a rut, troubled by a lack of work/life balance, have experienced a trauma or be looking for a change of career. All of these things can alter your perspective on life. As your qualified life coach with 14 years experience, I will support you to:
- Explore what helps you to feel happy and fulfilled, or create new options
- Help you to visualise a life that will be more satisfying
- Map out a direction and a set of actions and goals that will get you to the place you want to be
- Support your confidence to achieve these goals
Mentoring for ladies going through breast cancer:
Many of my clients benefit from talking to someone impartial.
Family and friends are essential components of a support network for anyone going through or recovering from cancer however, having someone impartial as part of your support network is also vital too!
As a qualified coach and mentor and someone who has experienced cancer first hand I have a vast range of knowledge, experience and understanding to offer you the support you need. Please visit my 'Sam's story' page to learn more about my cancer experience...
Contact me on: 07825 396 220